Frequently Asked Questions
There are always question that need answering – here are the answers to some of the more frequently asked questions
Are my tickets for 2020 valid for BMF2022?
Yes. Simply print out and bring your 2020 tickets with you and they are valid for the 2022 festival. You do not need to exchange them for 2022 tickets.
If you need your tickets resent to you please contact email@example.com
Have I refunded my 2020 tickets or not?
Please bear with us while we cross-check the refunds against the tickets. It may take some time for us to ensure all refunded tickets are marked as such. If you are unsure you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where will I receive my tickets?
We do not send physical tickets. You will have received your digital tickets with your order confirmation. You can either display these on your digital device at the gate or print them out and hand them over. If you cannot find your digital tickets you can come with your order confirmation and the gate can work out your tickets.
What if I cannot find my order confirmation or digital tickets?
If you have not received them (it’s surprising how many people misspell their own email address) or cannot find your tickets or order confirmation (2020 is a long time ago) please contact email@example.com as they can resend them to you.
What you can (or can't) bring in or out of the festival ground
As a part of our insurance, licensing and safety protocols the following items can not be brought in or out of the festival ground.
- Any glass containers whatsoever. We will not allow glass into the festival ground.
- Alcohol. Our license is not for offsite consumption and we will not allow alcohol to be taken in or out of the festival ground
- Cans of any type. We will not allow cans or tins into the festival ground.
- Water in unsealed containers. You may bring unopened and sealed bottles of water into the festival area but no other bottles or containers will be allowed in. Free water is available within the festival grounds
- Food. Other than baby food in non-glass containers we will not allow food to be brought into the festival ground. This includes Sunday. You are welcome to eat your own food on the recreation ground or campsite outside the festival ground.
How to pay at the festival.
- You can always pay by cash but in light of recent events, we will also provide card payment facilities at the gate and at the bar.
- You can also request cashback at the gate before 8pm if you prefer to monitor your spending that way.
How does the festival cater for people with disabilities
Since we started in 1997 we have raised nearly a quarter of a million pounds for charities and other good causes in the area.
We do that by running a music festival that takes place in a field in Suffolk and that presents its challenges in catering for people with disabilities. We believe that the nature of a field-based event concentrates those challenges in three principle areas: access/parking, camping and on-site comfort.
Can I bring my dog
Dogs are permitted on the festival site but must be on the lead and under the close control of their owner. No liability attaches to the festival or any of its members for any action by a dog or its owner and by bringing your dog into the festival grounds you acknowledge your responsibility and liability for its actions.
Firepits and Barbeques
In the light of the extremely dry weather and forecast heat this weekend barbecues, firepits and any solid fuel burners are strictly forbidden. This is a farm field with recently cut stubble and the smallest spark from a cinder caught or drifting in the wind would cause a wildfire.
The festival is run and staffed by volunteers
Please be mindful that the festival is run by and largely staffed by volunteers outside the professional security, first aid, and sound staff. The festival is a wholly not-for-profit event that raises money for local groups, clubs, and hospices.