To avoid disappointment and to make the gate entry run smoothly we’d like to clarify this year’s licensing, security and health & safety including IPC (infection prevention control) restrictions.
We DO allow:
- Folding chairs (Outside the tents only. They will not be allowed inside the Big Top or little Big Top because they are a trip hazard and fire risk).
- Dogs (Well behaved and on a lead at all times).
- Sealed plastic water bottles but they will be opened by security staff in compliance with our licensing obligations.
We DO NOT allow:
- Food and drink brought onsite from outside the arena at any event – with the exception of baby food or formula, but please bring it in plastic receptacles, not glass.
- Glass, cans or plastic bottles brought onsite from outside the arena – with the exception of sealed water bottles, refer to above.
You are more than welcome to consume picnics on the recreation ground surrounding the festival site, but for a number of reasons including IPC (infection prevention control) restrictions and past security issues means no picnics, food or drink can be brought onsite.
Many thanks, and see you soon!